Defining the optimum computer infrastructure for use of ANSYS software begins with understanding the computing platforms that are certified and tested by ANSYS. Follow the links below to learn which computing platforms are certified and supported as well as reference system architectures that are recommended by valued partners.
Certified and Supported Computing Platforms
These links provide details on specific operating systems and processors that are tested and supported for ANSYS applications.
- Platform & Hardware Support Notes (PDF)
- Platform Support Roadmap (PDF)
- ANSYS 15.0 - Platform Support by Application (PDF)
- ANSYS 15.0 - CAD Support (PDF)
- ANSYS 15.0 - Electronics Support (PDF)
- ANSYS 15.0 - Interconnects Support (PDF)
- ANSYS 15.0 - Remote Display Support (PDF)
- ANSYS 15.0 - Graphics Cards Support (PDF)
- Previous releases
- ANSYS Quality Assurance services
Customers should refer to each release's installation guide for details about the platforms supported in the initial product release. Typically, QA services and the associated verification testing packages are supported only for the same platforms that are supported in the initial release. Contact the ANSYS Corporate Quality Group for information about QA services from ANSYS.
Recommended Hardware Solutions from ANSYS Partners