SCADE System is a systems design and modeling tool for embedded software simulation and code production. It has been developed specifically for use in critical systems with high dependability requirements, including aerospace, rail transportation, nuclear and industrial applications. SCADE System provides full support of industrial systems engineering processes, such as ARP 4754, ISO 26262 and EN 50129.
The latest version is SCADE System 2.0, a platform for deploying model-based system engineering practices, particularly for complex systems with high dependability requirements.
- Based on open SysML architecture
- Provides easy-to-use editor for system engineers to decompose requirements into functional and logical elements and then allocate them to physical components
- Traceability of requirements managed throughout design process
- Supports industrial systems engineering processes, such as ARP 4754A, ISO 26262 and EN 50126
- SCADE System and SCADE Suite — the industry-leading product from ANSYS subsidiary Esterel Technologies for model-based development and verification of embedded control software — allows for seamless cooperation between system teams and software teams, supporting duplication of interface information between teams to avoid inconsistencies that may be introduced in manual processes.
The advanced capabilities of SCADE System include:
- System design modeling
- System architecture verification
- Standard-based solution
- SCADE tools integration
Using SCADE System can eliminate duplication of efforts and inconsistencies between system architectural descriptions and software behavioral descriptions. By combining this technology with SCADE Suite, SCADE Display and SCADE LifeCycle, systems and software engineers can work within the same framework.