ANSYS ICEM CFD
ANSYS ICEM CFD meshing software starts with advanced CAD/geometry readers and repair tools to allow the user to quickly progress to a variety of geometry-tolerant meshers and produce high-quality volume or surface meshes with minimal effort. Advanced mesh diagnostics, interactive and automated mesh editing, output to a wide variety of computational fluid dynamics (CFD) and finite element analysis (FEA) solvers and multiphysics post-processing tools make ANSYS ICEM CFD a complete meshing solution. ANSYS endeavors to provide a variety of flexible tools that can take the model from any geometry to any solver in one modern and fully scriptable environment.
- Mesh from dirty CAD and/or faceted geometry such as STL
- Efficiently mesh large, complex models
- Hexa mesh (structured or unstructured) with advanced control
- Extended mesh diagnostics and advanced interactive mesh editing
- Output to a wide variety of CFD and FEA solvers as well as neutral formats