This notice provides highlights of the full ANSYS, Inc. Online Privacy Statement. This notice and the full privacy statement apply to those ANSYS, Inc. websites and services that display or link to this notice.
What information is collected?
- When you register for certain services or products pertinent information is collected
- This information may be combined with third party organizations or channel partners
How this information is used?
- We use the information that is provided to deliver the services that are requested
- We use the information to keep you informed of other products or services provided by ANSYS, Inc. or our subsidiaries or channel partners
What can you do?
- You can stop receiving email from ANSYS, Inc., other than administrative communications sent to our customers related to their accounts, by using our opt-out procedure
- You may disable cookies to our site but this will result in a reduced site experience
For more information about our privacy practices, go to the full ANSYS, Inc. Online Privacy Statement.
275 Technology Drive
Canonsburg, PA 15317
(Last updated 7/24/14)